Any tips for eating at a restaurant during the 10 Day Reset? (Manual)
Here are some tips you can use to follow my 10 Day Reset when eating out:
1) Choose the restaurant when you can. Stay away from fast-food chains. Enjoy slow-food restaurants that celebrate local, fresh, seasonal ingredients.
2) Skip the bread and ask for cut-up raw veggies, such as crudité or appetizers like lettuce wraps instead.
3) Many restaurants have a grilled fish or chicken selection. Make sure you get steamed or sautéed vegetables for your sides and if you’d like a side salad, ask for olive oil and balsamic vinegar or consider bringing in a small container of your own dressing.
4) Skip the starches. Ask for double vegetables and leave out potatoes, rice, or noodles.
5) Stay away from sauces, dressings, and dips. They are often full of sugar, dairy, and gluten.
6) Prepare in advance. Eat a 10 Day Reset-approved meal before heading out, so you are not tempted to eat non-approved foods.